Anointment’s best selling product! A zinc free blend of gentle soothing herbs infused in a certified organic olive oil and blended with fragrant Canadian beeswax. Contains the skin-soothing properties of organic calendula blossoms and the subtle analgesic properties of organic lavender. Based on traditional herbal knowledge used for generations. Provides a natural moisture barrier and soothes irritations. Use during diaper changes and anywhere on baby for treating boo boos and dry, irritated skin.
Perfect for cloth diapering parents who don’t want to compromise their diapers with zinc oxide creams (though with any diaper cream, we still recommend the use of a disposable liner).
How to use: apply a layer of Baby Balm to clean, dry skin at each diaper change.
- Intentional ingredients: every ingredient plays an important role in the formula. Nothing extra!
- Chapped cheeks? Dry skin? Baby Balm makes a great moisturizer
- Packaged in glass jars with metal lids
- Double award winner
- Non-GMO, certified organic ingredients
- Leaping Bunny certified cruelty free
Ingredients: Olea europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Cera alba (Beeswax), Symphytum officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract*, Calendula officinalis Flower Extract*, Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract*, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract*, Lavandula officinalis (Lavender) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)